I had the pleasure of speaking with Rob Oliver of the Learning from Smart People Podcast about how to become a Technology creator. Many entrepreneurs use apps and technology in running their business but I make the case for why now is the time to think about creating technology to serve customer needs.
Here are the highlights of the conversation:
- Why people are uncomfortable with or have fear of technology
- Ways to "learn the lingo" and become educated about technology
- Why the cost of creating technology has been coming down
- How to create technology without any coding
- Becoming a technology provider instead of a technology consumer
- How to do all this as a non-techie
Find the problem first and then build a solution in small increments and iterate to success.