Download you FREE workbook from the Webinar!
Hi! It's so great to meet you at the How to build an MVP without a technical co-founder class where I showed you:
- The one most important skill that you must have in the early stages of your startup to be successful.
- Why it’s so hard to find a technical co-founder or CTO and what you should do instead to get your idea off the ground.
- Two money saving skills you should have to test ideas without engaging a developer!
- How to define your MVP properly to reduce the cost and time of development
- The importance of process
And as I already mentioned, I am very action oriented. I see so many people attending events, listening to webinars, and not taking action!
• Use this workbook as a reference guide for what you've learned in the webinar and
• Write down the action steps for changing the status quo so you can become more effective and efficient at running your tech startup as a non-technical founder.
Get 18 years of knowledge from a seasoned CTO
Nelly Yusupova (aka. DigitalWoman) is the creator of TechSpeak for Entrepreneurs.
She is a technology specialist, serves as “Acting CTO” and Tech Advisor for many start-ups, and is a consultant and strategist.
She has been featured as a tech expert in INC Magazine, NBC Today Show, Fast Company Magazine, Entrepreneur.com, NewsDay.com, O’Reilly, SmartMoney SmallBiz, TechRepublic’s Women’s Radio.She has been featured as a tech expert in INC Magazine, NBC Today Show, Fast Company Magazine, Entrepreneur.com, NewsDay.com, O’Reilly, SmartMoney SmallBiz, TechRepublic’s Women’s Radio.